MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- C. Boller, Chang F-K, Fujino Y. Encyclopedia of Structural Health Monitoring. John Wiley & Sons, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Feldman. Hilbert transform in vibration analysis. Mechanical systems and signal processing 25, 3 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- H. Chouiyakh, L. Azrar, K. Alnefaie and O. Akourri. Multicracks identification of beams based on moving harmonic excitation. Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 58, 6, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chouiyakh, L. Azrar, K. Alnefaie and O. Akourri. Vibration and multi-crack identification of Timoshenko beams under moving mass using the differential quadrature method. International Journal of Mechanical sciences, 120, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Rice, N. Levy. Journal of Applied Mechanics, 39, 1, (1972). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Khadem, M. Rezaee. Introduction of modified comparison functions for vibration analysis of a rectangular cracked plate. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 236,2, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ismail., M. P. Cartmell. An investigation into the vibration analysis of a plate with a surface crack of variable angular orientation. Journal of Sound and Vibration 331,12 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Bose, A. R. Mohanty. Vibration analysis of a rectangular thin isotropic plate with a part-through surface crack of arbitrary orientation and position. Journal of Sound and Vibration 332, 26 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rice, N. Levy, The part-through surface crack in an elastic plate. Journal of Applied Mechanics 39 (1972). [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Joseph, F. Erdogan. A surface crack in shells under mixed-mode loading conditions. ASME, Transactions, Journal of Applied Mechanics 55 (1988). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.