MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- A. Der Kiureghian, A. Neuenhofer, Response spectrum method for multi-support seismic excitations, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 21(1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zerva, AHS. Ang, YK Wen, Study of seismic ground motion for lifeline response analysis, Civil Engineering Studies, Structural Research Series, University of Illinois. [Google Scholar]
- A. Zerva, Response of multi-span beams to spatially incoherent seismic ground motions, Earthquake Eng. Struct. Dyn., 19(1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RS. Harichandran, W. Wang, Response of indeterminate two span beam to spatially varying seismic excitation, Earthquake Eng. Struct. Dyn. 19(1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Simeonov, G. Mylonakis, A. Reinhorn, I. Buckle, Implications of spatial variation of ground motion on the seismic response of bridges: Case study', Proc.FHWA/NCEER Workshop on the National Representation of Seismic Motion, Tech. Rept, 970010; NY, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. Der Kiureghian, P. Keshishian, Effects of incoherence, wave passage and spatially varying site conditions on bridge response, Proc. FHWA/NCEER., Report NCEER-97-0010, National Center for Earthquake Engineering Research, New York, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ouanani, B. Tiliouine, M. Hamoutene, The nonlinear dynamic behavior of cable stayed bridges under spatial variability of earthquake ground motion, 2nd International Conference on Material and Structural Mechanics – MSM (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Tiliouine, M. Ouanani, Réponse Sismique 3-D d'un Pont-Caisson à Inertie Variable, Proceedings of the 8th French National Conference on Earthquake Engineering: Dynamic and Vibratory Aspects in Civil Engineering, AFPS Paris, France (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. N. Priestley, G. Calvi, M.J. Kowalsky, Displacement-based seismic design of structures, Pavia: IUSS Press, M. [Google Scholar]
- CSI, Bridge, Computer and Structures. Inc. SAP2000 (Nonlinear version 15), Nonlinear User's Manual Reference, Berkeley, CA, USA (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Clough, J. Penzien, Dynamics of structures, Computers and Structures, Inc., Berkeley, USA (1995). [Google Scholar]
- A. Der Kiureghian, A coherency model for spatially varying ground motions, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 25(1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hindy, M. Novak, Pipeline response to random ground motion, J Eng Mech ASCE, 106(1980) [Google Scholar]
- K. AfifChaouch, B. Tiliouine, M. Hammoutene, R. Sigbjornsson R. Rupakhety, Estimating ground motion incoherence through finite source simulation: a case study of the 1980 El-Asnam, Earthquake, Bull Earthquake Eng, 14(2016) [Google Scholar]
- RPOA (2008). Partie I: Ponts, Règlement Parasismiques Applicables au Domaine des Ouvrages d'Arts, Algeria. [Google Scholar]
- L. Lou, A. Zerva), Effects of spatially variable ground motions on the seismic response of a multispan bridge, Soil Dyn. Earthqu. Eng. 25(2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.