MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- Kircher CA, Wihtman RV,Holmes WT.Hazus earthquake loss estimation methods Nat Hazards Rev 2006;7(2):45-59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hazuz-MH.Multi-hazard loss estimation methodology:earthquake model. Washington (DC):Departement of Homeland security, FEMA;2003. [Google Scholar]
- Mackie K, Stojadinovic B.Probabilistic seismic demand model for California highway bridge.J Bridge Eng 2001,6(6):468-81.4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mackies KR,Stojadimovic B.fragility basis for California highway over pass bridge seismic decision making PEER report 2005/12.Berkeley (CA):Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research center, University of California:2005. [Google Scholar]
- Powell, G. H., and Allahabadi, R (1988). "Seismic damage predictions by deterministic methods: concepts and procedures."Earthquake Eng. Struct. Dyn, 16. pp. 719–734. [Google Scholar]
- Giberson M (1969). "Two nonlinear beams with definitions of ductility", Journal of Structural Division, ASCE, vol. 95, n° 2. pp. 137-157. [Google Scholar]
- Kondner RL. Hyperbolic stress-stain response: cohesive soils. J Soil Mech Found Div, ASCE 1963;89(1):115–43. [Google Scholar]
- Duncan JM, Chang CY. Nonlinear analysis of stress and strain in soils. ASCE J Soil Mech Found Div 1970;96(M 5):1629–53. [Google Scholar]
- Cardonne, D., Perrone, G. et M., D. (2007). Seismic risk assessment of highway [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.