MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- G. Szeidovitz, Earthquakes in the region of Komárom, Mór and Várpalota, G. T., 32, 20 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- P. Varga, G. Szeidovitz, R. Gutdeutsch, Isoseismical map and tectonical position of the Komárom earthquake of 1763, A. G. G. Hung., 36, 12 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- U. Eisinger, R. Gutdeutsch, C. Hammerl, Historical earthquake research, Abh. Geol. B.-A., 1, 19 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- H. Ryu, J.K. Kim, J.W. Baker, A probabilistic method for the magnitude estimation of a historical damaging earthquake using structural fragility functions. Bull. Seism. Soc. of Am., 99, 18 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Morais, L.G. Vigh, J. Krähling, Fragility estimation and comparison using IDA and simplified macro-modelling of in-plane shear in old masonry walls, Spring. Proc. in Math. & Stat., 181, 14 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Freeman, Development and use of capacity spectrum method, Proceedings of 6th US National Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 8 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Morais, L.G. Vigh, J. Krähling, A methodology for the development of Historical building archetypes for Seismic performance assessment, P. Periodica, 13, 12 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Morais, L.G. Vigh, J. Krähling, Historical earthquakes and historical building archetypes for dynamic structural analysis using historical surveys, 3rd PROHITECH, 12 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- F. Mckenna, G. Fenves, M. Scott, B. Jeremic, Open system for earthquake engineering simulation (OpenSees)S, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- FEMA HAZUS-MH MR-1 Technical Manual, Fed. Emergency Management Agency, 699 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Morais, L.G. Vigh, J. Krähling, Seismic damage analysis of a Hungarian historical peasant house archetype, 9th ENOC, 6 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- FEMA P695 Quantification of building seismic performance factors, Fed. Em. Man. Ag., 216 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- AHEAD, The Eur. Arch. of Hist. Earthquake Data, DOI: http://doi.org/10.6092/INGV.IT-AHEAD. [Google Scholar]
- D. Vamvatsikos, C.A. Cornell, Incremental dynamic analysis, Earthq. Eng Struct. Dyn., 31, 24 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Lourenço, Computational strategies for masonry structures, PhD dissert., Delft University, 220 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Rafsanjani, A. Bakhshi, M.A. Ghannad, M. Yekrangnia, F. Soumi, Predictive tri-linear benchmark curve for in-plane behaviour of adobe walls, Int. Journ. of Arch. Herit., 9, 29 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lagomarsino, S. Cattari, Perpetuate guidelines for seismic performance-based assessment of cultural heritage masonry structures, Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 13, 35 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Akkar, J.J. Bommer, Empirical equations for the prediction of PGA, PGV, and spectral accelerations in Europe, the Mediterranean Region, and the Middle East, Seismological Research Letters, 81, 12 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Morais, L.G. Vigh, J. Krähling, Preliminary estimation of the probable magnitude of Komárom 1763 earthquake using fragility functions, 16th WCEE, 12 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.