MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- LYSMER J. Analytical procedures soil dynamics-state of the ASCE-conference on soil dynamics and earthquake engineering (1978).
- IDRISS J.M and KENNEDY R.P.analysis for soil-structure interaction effects for nuclear power plants-report (by the AD HOC group, soil structure interaction of the committee on nuclear structures and materials of the structural division of ASCE, 1980).
- ALAIN PEKER. Dynamique des sols (presses de l'école nationale des ponts et chaussées).
- MANUEL. ANSYS Version 11.0 (2007).
- A. TAHAR BERRABAH al. Three-Dimensional Modal Analysis of Brezina Concrete Arch Dam, Algeria, Earth Science Research; Volume. 1, No. 2. ISSN 1927-0542 E-ISSN 1927-0550. (Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education, 2012). [CrossRef]
- A. TAHAR BERRABAH al. Dynamic Soil Structure Interaction Study. (Jordan Journal of Civil Engineering, Volume 6, No. 2, 2012).
- A. TAHAR BERRABAH al. Fluid-structure interaction of Brezina arch dam: (3D modal analysis, Engineering Structures 84, 2015)19–28. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.