MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 2 : Structures & Stability|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- J. D. Nelson and D. J. Miller,.Expansive Soils, Problems and Practice in Foundation and Pavement Engineering, John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Sokolov and J. M. Amir, Moisture Distribution in Covered Clays, 3rd International Conference on Expansive Soils, Haifa pp. 129-136 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Sivapullaiah, A. Sridharan, and V. K. Stalin, Swelling Behavior of Soil-Bentonite Mixtures, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, Vol.33/5, 808-814 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sridharan and Y. Gurtug, Swelling Behavior of Compacted Fine-Grained Soils, Engineering Geology 72 9-18, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Mitchell, Fundamentals of Soil Behavior, Wiley, London, p.422 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Das, Evaluation of the Rate of Secondary Swelling in Expansive Clay Soils Using Centrifuge Technology, M.Sc. thesis, University of Texas, Austin,(2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dakshanamurthy, A new Method to Predict Swelling Using Hyperbolic Equation, Geotechnical Engineering,Vol. 9, pp. 79-87 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hashim and A. S. Muntohar, Swelling Rate of Expansive Clay Soils, Recent Advances in Characterization and Treatment, edited by A. A. Al-Rawas and F. A. Goosen, Taylor and Francis Group pp. 139-148 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.