MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 1 : Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- Jones R, Swamy RN, Charif A., Plate separation and anchorage of reinforced concrete beams strengthened by epoxy – bonded steel plates. The Structural Engineer, 66(5/1): 85 – 94, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Etman E. E., Beeby A. W. Experimental program and analytical study of bond stress distributions on a composite plate bonded to a reinforced RC beam. Cement and Concrete Composites; 22(4): 281 – 291,(2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vilnary O., “The analysis of reinforced concrete beams strengthened by epoxy bonded steel plates”. Int. Journal Cement Compo and Light Weight Concrete. 10 (2), 73-78, (1988). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taljsten B., “Strengthening of beams by plate bonding”. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE, 9 (4), 206-212, (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malek M, Saadatmanesh H and Ehsani M.R., “Prediction of faillure load of RC beams stregthened with FRP plate due to stress concentartion at the plate end”. ACI Structural Journal, 95 (2), 142-152, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Smith S.Tand Teng J.G., “Interfacial stresses in plated RC beams”. Engineering Structures, 23 (7), 857-871, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tounsi A., “Improved theoretical solution for interfacial stresses in concrete beams strengthened with FRP plate”. International Journal of Solids and Sructures, 43 (14-15), 4154-4174, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. T. Lau, P. K. Dutta, L. M. Zhou and D. Hui, Composites, Part B 32 (6), 491 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shen H.S, Teng J.G and Yang J., “Interfacial stresses in beams and slabs bonded with a thin plate”. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE, 127 (4), 399 – 406, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meradjah M, Benyoucef S, Tounsi A,El Abbas A B and Merdaci S,Interfacial Stresses in Plated Beams with Exponentially-Varying Properties, Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology 24 1063–1081, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.