MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 1 : Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- 4600:2005, AS/NZS. Australian/New Zealand Standard Cold-Fomred Steel Structures. s.l. : standards australia standards new zealand, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Institute, American and Iron Steel. AISI S100-2007, North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members . (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Distortional Buckling of Steel Storage Rack Columns. Hancock, Gregory J. St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A. : s.n., November 13-14, (1984). Seventh International Specialty Conference on Cold-Formed Steel Structures. [Google Scholar]
- Cold-formed steel structures: Research review (2013–2014). Hancock, GJ. 2016, Advances in Structural Engineering, Vol. 19(3), pp. 393-408. [Google Scholar]
- EN1993-1-3, European Standard pr. EC3. Eurocode 3: design of steel structures‥ s.l. : European Committee for Standardization, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Effective Width Method for determining distortional buckling strength of cold-formed steel flexural C and Z sections. Cheng Yu, Weiming Yan. (2011), THIN-WALLED STRUCTURES, Vol. 49, pp. 233-238. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AISI-Specifications for the Design of Cold-Formed, Steel Structural Members. AISI Manual Cold-Formed Steel Design. s.l. : American Iron and Steel Institute, (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.