MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 1 : Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- J. Jia-Fei, Y. Wu, X. Zhao. Application of Drucker-Prager plasticity model for stress-strain modeling of FRP confined concrete columns. Procedia Engineering, 14, 687–694, (2011) [CrossRef]
- J. Jia-Fei, Y.F. Wu.. Identification of material parameters for Drucker–Prager plasticity model for FRP confined circular concrete columns. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 49, 445–456, (2012) [CrossRef]
- T. Yu, J.G. Teng, Y.L. Wong, S.L. Dong. Finite element modeling of confined Concrete-I: Drucker Prager type plasticity model. Engineering Structures, 32, 665-679, (2010) [CrossRef]
- D. Cengiz, S. Tokgoz, A. K. Tanrikulu, T. Baran. Behavior of reinforced and concrete-encased composite columns subjected to biaxial bending and axial load. Building and Environment, 43, 1109–1120, (2008) [CrossRef]
- D.J. Zhang, Y.S. Ma, Y. Wang. Compressive behavior of concrete filled steel tubular columns subjected to long-term loading. Thin-Walled Structures, 89, 205–211. (2015) [CrossRef]
- E. Ehab, Y. Ben. Numerical simulation of concrete encased steel composite columns. Journal of Construction Steel Research, 67, 2, 211–222, (2011) [CrossRef]
- D. Fa-xing, Y. Zhi-wu, Y. Bai, Y.Z. Gong. Elastoplastic analysis of circular concrete-filled steel tube stub columns. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 67, 1567–1577, (2011) [CrossRef]
- K. Sakino, H. Nakahara, S. Morino, I. Nishiyama. Behavior of centrally loaded concrete-filled steel-tube short columns. ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering, 130, 2, 180-188, (2004) [CrossRef]
- H.N. Tuan, H. Otsuka, Y. Ishikaw, E. Takeshita. A study on shear strength of concrete under direct shear test. Proceedings of the Japan Concrete Institute 28, 1, 1529-1534, (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.