MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 1 : Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- ‘https://wiki2.org/en/Basalt_fiber’, Accessed June 23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Deak and C. Tibor, ‘Chemical Composition and Mechanical Properties of Basalt and Glass Fibres : A Comparison’, Textile Research Journal, 79, 7 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Borhan, International Journal of Civil, Environmental, Structural, Construction and Architectural Engineering, 7, 4 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y. X. Yang and J. Lian, ‘Basalt Fibre Reinforced Concrete, Journal of Advanced Materials Research, 194-196 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, et. al., ‘Experimental Research on the Fundamental Mechanical Properties of Presoaked Basalt Fiber Concrete’, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on FRP Composites in Civil Engineering, Beijing, China, Sep. 27-29 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International, ‘ASTM C127 : Standard Test Method for Relative Density (Specific Gravity) and Absorption of Coarse Aggregate’, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International, ‘ASTM C128 : Standard Test Method for Relative Density (Specific Gravity) and Absorption of Fine Aggregate’, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International, ‘ASTM C39 : Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens’, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International, ‘ASTM C78 : Standard Test Method for Flexural Strength of Concrete (Using Simple Beam with Third-Point Loading)’, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International, ‘ASTM C1399 : Standard Test Method for Obtaining Average Residual Strength of Fiber-Reinforced Concrete’, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- American Concrete Institute, ‘ACI 318 : Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary’, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. M. High, ‘Use of Basalt Fibers for Reinforced Concrete Members and Concrete Materials’, M.Sc. Thesis, North Carolina State University, N.C., USA, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.