MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 149, 20182nd International Congress on Materials & Structural Stability (CMSS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 1 : Materials & Pathologies|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- E. N. Caner, H. Göktürk, A. G. Türkmenoğlu, G. Eseller,. Effects of air pollution on the monuments of Ankara, Case Study: Temple of Augustus. Durability of Building Materials, 5, 463-473. (1988) [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Göktürk, M. B. Al-Badawi, S. Aygün, E. N. Caner, “Determination of Nitrate and Nitrite by Ion Selective Electrodes in Relation to Gypsum Formation on Some Travertine Buildings in Polluted Atmosphere of Ankara” Intern. J. Environ.Anal. Chem. 40 47-57. (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Caner, H.Böke, “Occurence of Calcium Oxalates on Marble Monuments in Anatolia” Proceedings of International Symposium on; The Oxalate Films: Origin and Significance in the Conservation of Works of Art;G. Alessandrini Ed., Centro CNR "GINO BOZZA" Milano, 299-307, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Temple of Augustus Conservation Project: Control of Stone Deterioration, Structural Maintanence and Site Presentation.Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Emine N. Caner-Saltık. METU, World Monument Fund. Ministry of Culture: General Directorate of Cultural Heritage and Museums. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Development of new methods of conservation for marble in archaeological sites and monuments: A study to develop combined treatments for marble conservation using nanoparticlesand biomineralization, Turkish-French University Cooperation Project 2004-2005, METU-MCL and LRMH France. Turkish Team Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Emine N. Caner-Saltık, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Üstünkaya, Biological Decay and Its Control by Biomineralisation in Calcareous Stones, Unpublished Master Thesis, METU. Ankara, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Commagene-Nemrut Conservation and Development Program: Program for Preparing a Management Plan, Materials and Structural Conservation of Nemrut Mountain, Tumulus and Its Monuments. Coordinators: Prof. Dr. Emine N. Caner-Saltık & Assoc. Prof. Dr. Neriman Şahin Güçhan. METU, Ministry of Culture: General Directorate of Cultural Heritage and Museums. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Caner, E. N. Caner-Saltık, G. Orial, J. Mertz, “Deterioration Mechanisms of Historic Limestone and Development Of Its Conservation Treatments With NanodispersiveCa(OH)2 Solutions” In: 8th International Symposium on the Conservation of Monuments in the Mediterranean Basin: Monument Damage Hazards & Rehabilitation Technologies, Eds: M. Koui, F. Zezza, P. Koutsoukos, Technical Chamber of Greece, Athens, V.3, 54-72.(2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lopez-Arce, L. Gomez-Villalba, S. Martinez-Ramirez, M. Alvarez de Buergo, Powder Technol., 205, [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.