MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2018International Conference on Engineering Vibration (ICoEV 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling of Friction and Dynamics of Frictional Oscillators|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- Y. Liu, M. Wiercigroah, J. Ing, E. Pavlovskaia, Intermittent control of coexisting attractors, Philos. Trans. R. Soc. (2012)
- J. Foss, A, Longtin, B. Mensour, J. Milton, Multistability and Delayed Recurrent Loops, Phys. Rev. Lett, 76, 708-711 (1996) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Maurer, A.Libchaber, Effect of the Prandtl number on the onset of turbulence in liquid-He-4, J. de Phys. Lett., 41, 515-518 (1980) [CrossRef]
- J.M.T Thompson, H.B. Stewart, Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos, (1986)
- A.N. Pisarchik, U. Feudel, Control of Multistability, Phys. R, 540, 167-218 (2014)
- D.W.M Veldman, R.H.B. Fey, H. Zwart, Impulsive steering between coexisting stable periodic solutions with an application to vibrating plates, J. Comput. Nonlin. Dyn. (2016)
- K. Kaneko, Clustering, coding, switching, hierarchical ordering, and control in a network of chaotic elements, Phys D, 41, 137-172 (1990) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Guckenheimer, P. Holms, Nonlinear Oscillations, Dynamical Systems and Bifurcation of Vector Fields, Springer-Verlag, (1983) [CrossRef]
- Y. Liu, J.P. Chavez, Controlling coexisting attractor of an impacting system via linear augmentation, Phys. D, 348, 1-11 (2017) [CrossRef]
- J. Ing, E. Pavlovskaia, M. Wiercigroah, S. Banerjee, Experimental study of impact oscillator with one-side elastic constraint, Philos. Trans. R. Soc. (2007)
- J. Ing, E. Pavlovskaia, M. Wiercigroah, S. Banerjee, Bifurcation analysis of an impact oscillator with a onesided elastic constraint near grazing, Phys. D, 239 (2010)
- J. Ing, Near Grazing Dynamics of Piecewise Linear Oscillators, Ph.D. dissertation, School of Engineering, University of Aberdeen, (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.