MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- Eastman, C., Teicholz, P., Sacks, R. & Liston, K., BIM Handbook: A Guide to Building Information Modeling for Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers, and Contractors, Second Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1-2, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Aranda-Mena, G., Crawford, J., Chevez, A. and Froese, T., Building information modelling demystified: does it make business sense to adopt BIM?, International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, 8(3), pp. 419-420, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wong, A.K.D., Wong, F.K.W. and Nadeem, A., Attributes of Building Information Modelling Implementations in Various Countries, Architectural Engineering and Design Management, Vol. 6, pp. 288-302, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Creswell, J.W., Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches, Third Edition, SAGE Publication, 173-190, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Groat, L.N. & Wang, D., Architectural Research Methods, Second Edition, John and Wiley Inc., 215-258, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, D., Wei, L. & Rowlinson, S., Exploring BIM Implementation: A Case Study in Hong Kong, pp. 5-8, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wong, A.K.D., Wong, F.K.W. & Nadeem, A., Government Roles in Implementing Building Information Modelling System, pp. 4, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, J.E. & Bernstein, P.G., Paradigm Trajectories of Building Information Modeling Practice in Project Networks. Journal of Management in Engineering, pp. 25,69, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.