MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Water and Waste Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- H. Sakanakura, N. Nakagawa, N. Maeda, Y. Kadota, S. Mizutani, K. Endo, K. Miyawaki, The 25rd Annual Conference of Japan Society of Material Cycles and Waste Management, No. 25 Cpp.399-400 (2014). (In Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- JESC (Japan Environment Sanitation Center), Examination survey toward the technical standard of the sea area final disposal sites for closure or abolished, pp. 18 (2005). (In Japanese, title is unofficially translated by authors) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tsukahara, T. Oshima, T. Sakaki, N. Maeda, The Thirty-seventh Japan National Conference on Geotechnical Engineering, JGS37, pp. 2437-2438 (2002A). (In Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- ASEC (Aichi Seaside Environment Center), Environmental Activities Report (Activity period: April 2016~March 2017), Issued 1 April 2017 (in Japanese). Link: http://www.asec.or.jp/images/profile/p_report.pdf [Google Scholar]
- T. Yamasaki and H. Sumida, Proceedings of the 27th Annual Conference of Japanese Society of Material Cycles and Waste Management, pp. 421-422 (2016). (In Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yamasaki, R. Hem, and H. Sumida, Journal of Japanese Association for Coastal Zone Studies, 28, No. 3, pp. 41-49 (2015). (In Japanese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.