MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Resources Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- Formanek. Adam, Rasmiaditia Silasari, M. Syahril B.K, Kardhana‥ H, J. Eng. Technol. Sci. E 45(3), 307-325 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Emam A.R, Mishra B.K, Kumar P, Masago Y, Fukushi K, Water. J.E 8(12), 559 (2016) [CrossRef]
- Murniningsih S, Anggraheni E, Int. Journal of Environment, Chemical, Ecological, Geological and Geophysical Eng. J.E 10, 2 (2016)
- Sharp A.J, Heath. R.E, Clifton N.D, Journal of Water Res and Protection, E 5, 16-29 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Bowles D.S, Grant J.L, Humphries W.E, O’hayre A.P, WR Bulletin EWRA, E. 21(6), 995-1003 (1985)
- BUREC, Design of Small Dams (WR Tech Publication, Denver, 1987)
- Silva S.A.O, River Diversion Structures: Conception, Design and Adaption to Definitive Structures (Instituto Superior Tecnico)
- Brunner G.W, HEC-RAS River Analysis System Hydraulic Reference Manual Version 4.1 (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: Davis, CA, 2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.