MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water Resources Engineering and Management|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- M. Barcelona and W. Wang, Usefulness of Sediment Oxygen Demand as a Tool for Impoundment Management (Water Resources Center, Univ. of Illinois, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Ellis and H.G. Stefan, Wat. Res. Bull. 25, 1169-1176 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Giguère, L. Fradette, D. Mignon and P. Tanguy, J. Chem. Eng. Rsch. Dsgn., 943–950 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.Y.H. Gin and A.P. Gopalakrishnan, J. Env. Eng. 136, 78-85 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Hatcher, Sediment Component of Oxygen Demand in Streams (Institute of Natural Resources, University of Georgia, Athens, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Price, C. Cerco and D. Gunnison, Sediment Oxygen Demand and Its Effects on Dissolved Oxygen Concentration and Nutrient Release: Initial Laboratory Studies (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Washington DC, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. MacPherson, Sediment Oxygen Demand and Biochemical Oxygen Demand: Patterns of Oxygen Depletion in Tidal Creek Sites (University of North Carolina, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rounds and M. Doyle, Sediment Oxygen Demand in the Tualatin River Basin, Oregon (U.S. Geological Survey Water Resources Investigations, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- T. Seiki, H.Izawa, E. Date and H. Sunahara, Wat. Rsch. 28, 385-393 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.