MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2018The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transportation System and Engineering|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- World Health Organization, Health economic assessment tools (HEAT) for walking and for Pedestrian Path Facilities Condition cycling: Methodology and user guide (2014 update), Economic Assessment of Transport Infrastructure and Policies, ISBN: 978-92-890-0251-6, WHO Regional Office for Europe Scherfigsvej 8 DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark, (2014)
- Olabarria, M,. et al., Health impact of motorized trips that could be replaced by walking, European Journal of Public Health, 23(2), 217–222. doi:10.1093/eurpub/cks015 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Polus, J.L. Schofer, A. Ushpiz, Pedestrian flow and level of service, Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol. 109 No. 1 January (1983) [CrossRef]
- Z. Ashadi-Shekari, M. Moeinaddini, M.Z. Shah, A Pedestrian level of service method for evaluating and promoting walking facilities on campus streets, Land Use Policy 38, 175 - 193 (2014) [CrossRef]
- L. Kang, Y. Xiong,, F.L. Mannering, Statistical analysis of pedestrian perceptions of sidewalk level of service in the presence of bicycles. Journal of Transportation Research Part A 53, 10-21 (2013)
- S. Jena, Perception based pedestrian level of service, Thesis for diploma in Department of Civil Engineering National Institute of Technology Rourkela, India.
- P. Christopoulou, M. Pitsiava-Latinopoulou, Development of a model for the estimation of pedestrian level of service in Greek urban areas, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 48 1691 - 1701 (2012) [CrossRef]
- Singh K., Jain P.K., Methods of assessing pedestrian level of service, Journal of Engineering Research and Studies Vol II January-March -116-124, E-ISSN 0976-7916 (2011)
- F. R. Sutikno, Surjono, E. B. Kurniawan, Walkability and pedestrian perceptions in Malang City emerging business corridor, Procedia Environmental Sciences 17 424 – 433 (2013) [CrossRef]
- N. Hidayat, K. Choocharukul, K. Kishi, Pedetrian level of service model incorporating pedestrian perception for sidewalk with vendor activities, Proceedings of The Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, 8 (2011)
- Ministry of Public Works, Regulation of Ministry of Public Works No. 03 / PRT/ M / 2014 (2014)
- Y. Tanaboriboon, J. A. Guyano, Level-of-Service Standarts for Pedestrian Facilities in Bangkok, ITE Journal, November, pp. 39 - 41 (1989)
- Government of Western Australia, Guidelines For Assessing Pedestrian Level Of Service, Western Australia (2006)
- Fika I. Pratiwi, Studi Karateristik Pergerakan Pejalan Kaki Di Pedestrians Road Stasiun Tugu Yogyakarta, Thesis for Undergraduate UGM, Yogyakarta (2011)
- R. Hakim, H. Utomo, Komponen Perancangan Arsitektur Lansekap, Bumi Aksara, Jakarta (2003)
- Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian dan Pengembangan, Alfabeta, Bandung (2015)
- O. Z. Tamin, Perencanaan Pemodelan dan Rekayasa Transportasi, Teori contoh soal dan aplikasi, ITB Publisher, Bandung (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.