MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 146, 20189th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Design and Technology|
|Published online||22 January 2018|
- J. Plachý, V. Petránek, Z. Caha, AMR 897, 103–106 (2014), [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Smolka, J. Sobotka, J. Šulistová, MATEC Web of Conferences 93, 01009 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T. Petříček, P. Kacálek, T. Hlavačka, MATEC Web of Conferences 93, 03007 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sobotka, R. Smolka, MATEC Web of Conferences 93, 01008 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- CSN 73 0540-3 Thermal protection of buildings - Part 3: Design value quantities (Czech office for standards, metrology and testing, Prague, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- CSN EN ISO 10211 (73 0551) Thermal bridges in building construction – Heat flowsand surface temperatures – Detailed calculations (Czech office for standards,metrology and testing, Prague, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kacálek, T. Petříček, R. Smolka, AMR 889, 58–61 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.