MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Farrington Daniels, “Solar Energy”, 17th Annual Meeting, American Power Conference, Chicago. Ill., March 20-April 1, 1955. [Google Scholar]
- L. El Chaar, L. A. lamont, N. El Zein, “Review of photovoltaic technologies”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 15 (2011) page 2165–2175 [Google Scholar]
- Global Sustainable Energy Solutions (GCES), “Grid-Connected PV Systems Design and Installation”, First Edition India. [Google Scholar]
- Marcelo Gradella Villalva, Jonas Rafael Gazoli, and Ernesto Ruppert Filho, “Comprehensive Approach to Modeling and Simulation of Photovoltaic Arrays”, IEEE transactions on power electronics, vol. 24, No 5, may 2009, page 1198-1208 [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, G. L. Li, X. Ji, F. Yin, L. Xu, “The performance analysis of the Trough Concentrating Solar Photovoltaic/Thermal system”, Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 52 (2011) page 2378-2383 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohan Kolhea, Du Binb, and Eric Huc, “Water Cooled Concentrated Photovoltaic System”, International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy, vol. 2, No 2, May 2013, page 159-163 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chengdong Kong, Zilin Xu, Qiang Yao, “Outdoor performance of a low-concentrated photovoltaic–thermal hybrid system with crystalline silicon solar cells”, Applied Energy vol 112 (2013), page 618–625, Elsevier. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Farhana, Y. M. Irwan, R.M.N. Azimmi, A.R.N. Razliana, N. Gomesh, “Experimental Investigation of Photovoltaic Modules Cooling System”, 2012 IEEE Symposium on Computers and Informatics, page 165-169. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.