MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Rakopoulos DC, Rakopoulos CD, Giakoumis EG, Dimaratos AM, Kyritsis DC. Effects of butanol–diesel fuel blends on the performance and emissions of a high-speed DI diesel engine. Energy Conversion and Management. 2010, 51, pp.1989-97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yanfeng G, Shenghua L, Hejun G, Tiegang H, Longbao Z. A new diesel oxygenate additive and its effects on engine combustion and emissions. Applied thermal engineering. 2007, 27, pp.202-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sorenson SC, Mikkelsen SE. Performance and emissions of a 0.273 liter direct injection diesel engine fuelled with neat dimethyl ether. SAE Technical Paper. 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Dinesha P, Mohanan P. A study of the effect of injection pressure on the combustion, performance, and emission characteristics of cardanol biofuel blend fuelled compression ignition engine. Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering. 2015, 10, pp.56-64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alla GA, Soliman HA, Badr OA, Rabbo MA. Effect of injection timing on the performance of a dual fuel engine. Energy conversion and Management. 2002, 43, pp.269-77. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Christensen M, Johansson B, Hultqvist A. The effect of combustion chamber geometry on HCCI operation. SAE Technical Paper, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Durbin TD, Collins JR, Norbeck JM, Smith MR. Effects of biodiesel, biodiesel blends, and a synthetic diesel on emissions from light heavy-duty diesel vehicles. Environmental science and Technology. 2000, 34, pp.349-55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shivakumar, Dinesha P. Use of alternative fuels in compression ignition engines: a review. Biofuels. 2017, DOI: 10.1080/17597269.2017.1329494. [Google Scholar]
- Fukuda H, Kondo A, Noda H. Biodiesel fuel production by transesterification of oils. Journal of bioscience and bioengineering. 2001, 92, pp.405-16. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sarin R, Sharma M, Sinharay S, Malhotra RK. Jatropha–palm biodiesel blends: an optimum mix for Asia. Fuel. 2007, 86, pp.1365-71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nabi MN, Akhter MS, Shahadat MM. Improvement of engine emissions with conventional diesel fuel and diesel–biodiesel blends. Bioresource Technology. 2006, 97, pp.372-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lapuerta M, Armas O, Rodriguez-Fernandez J. Effect of biodiesel fuels on diesel engine emissions. Progress in energy and combustion science. 2008, 34, pp.198-223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hountalas DT, Mavropoulos GC, Zannis TC, Mamalis SD. Use of water emulsion and intake water injection as NOx reduction techniques for heavy duty diesel engines. SAE Technical Paper. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Koebel M, Elsener M, Kleemann M. Urea-SCR: a promising technique to reduce NO x emissions from automotive diesel engines. Catalysis today. 2000, 59, pp.335-45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He BQ, Shuai SJ, Wang JX, He H. The effect of ethanol blended diesel fuels on emissions from a diesel engine. Atmospheric Environment. 2003, 37, pp.4965-71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tutak W, Lukács K, Szwaja S, Bereczky Á. Alcohol–diesel fuel combustion in the compression ignition engine. Fuel. 2015, 154, pp.196-206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu L, Cheung CS, Zhang WG, Huang Z. Combustion, performance and emission characteristics of a DI diesel engine fueled with ethanol–biodiesel blends. Fuel. 2011, 90, pp.1743-50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xing-cai L, Jian-Guang Y, Wu-Gao Z, Zhen H. Effect of cetane number improver on heat release rate and emissions of high speed diesel engine fueled with ethanol–diesel blend fuel. Fuel. 2004, 83, pp.2013-20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karmee SK, Chandna D, Ravi R, Chadha A. Kinetics of base-catalyzed transesterification of triglycerides from Pongamia oil. Journal of the American Oil Chemists’ Society. 2006, 83, pp.873-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.