MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- A. Alvarez, Finite element modelling of a solar collector, Renewable Energies and Power Quality, 6, pp. 4-15 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. Incropera & D. DeWitt, Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2nd edition New York: John Wiley and Sons (1990). [Google Scholar]
- F. Jorge & O. Armando, Numerical simulation of a trapezoidal cavity, Journal of Renerwable energy, 36, pp.90-96 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kumar, Development of Fresnel powerhouse prototype with thermal energy storage concentrated solar power, International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering. 5 (1), pp. 2347-4718 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Petcu & A. Badea, Theoretical and experimental assessment of stationary and dynamic running of one flat plate solar collector, International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies, 72(2), pp. 48-55 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rebel, Active Solar Collectors and Their Applications. [e-book] Oxford University Press, (1985). [Google Scholar]
- I. Soriga & C. Neaga, Thermal analysis of a linear Fresnel lens solar collector with black body cavity receiver, International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies, 74 (4) pp. 106-116 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. Vick, Thermal solar track, American Solar Energy Society Conferences, San Francisco, California, PubM. Sunday 6th to Thursday 10th July2014, California:pp.2-7 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Duffie, & W.A.B Eckman, Solar engineering of thermal processes. 2nd edition New York: John Wiley and Sons (1980). [Google Scholar]
- M. Rajaee, &Syed M B G., Experimental measurements of a prototype high-concentration Fresnel lens and sun-tracking method for photovoltaic panel's efficiency enhancement, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Physics, 9(4) pp. 251-259 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R Udawant, K.C Mohite & M.G Takwale, Study on performance of Fresnel lens solar concentrator, International Journal of Energy Engineering, 6(1) pp. 14-22 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.