MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Z. Graham and E. Economics., Peak People: The Interrelationship between Population Growth and Energy Resources, Energy Bulletin 20 (2009).
- B. R. Angel, A. O. Bielsa, and A.Martínez-Gracia, Photovoltaics on flat roofs: energy considerations, Energy 36, 4, 1996-2010 (2011). [CrossRef]
- M. Oliver and T. Jackson, Energy and economic evaluation of building-integrated photovoltaics, Energy 26,4, 431-439 (2001). [CrossRef]
- C.Fernández, J. Francisco and B. R. Ángel, Power supply for pumping systems in northern Chile: photovoltaics as alternative to grid extension and diesel engines, Energy 35,7, 2909-2921 (2010). [CrossRef]
- G. Adolf, C. Hebling and H. W. Schock, Photovoltaic materials, history, status and outlook, Materials Science and Engineering: R: Reports 40,1, 1-46 (2003). [CrossRef]
- P. Bhubaneswari, S. Iniyan and R. Goic, A review of solar photovoltaic technologies, Renewable and sustainable energy reviews 15, 3, 1625-1636 (2011). [CrossRef]
- G. K. Singh, Solar power generation by PV (photovoltaic) technology: A review, Energy 53, 1-13 (2013). [CrossRef]
- El. Chaar and N. El. Zein, Review of photovoltaic technologies, Renewable and sustainable energy reviews 15, 5, 2165-2175 (2011). [CrossRef]
- V. Silvano, G. Acciani and Ottavio Falcone, A finite-element approach to analyze the thermal effect of defects on silicon-based PV cells, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics 59, 10, 3860-3867 (2012). [CrossRef]
- S. Chander, A. Purohit, A. Sharma, S. P. Nehra and M. S. Dhaka, Impact of temperature on performance of series and parallel connected mono-crystalline silicon solar cells, Energy Reports 1, 175-180 (2015). [CrossRef]
- M. A. García and J. L. Balenzategui, Estimation of photovoltaic module yearly temperature and performance based on nominal operation cell temperature calculations, Renewable energy 29, 12, 1997-2010 (2004). [CrossRef]
- M. G. Angee, Study the operating temperature of a PV module, Project Report (2013).
- A. Virtuani, D. Pavanello, and G. Friesen, Overview of temperature coefficients of different thin film photovoltaic technologies, 5th World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion. 2010.
- E. Radziemska, The effect of temperature on the power drop in crystalline silicon solar cells, Renewable Energy 28, 1, 1-12 (2003). [CrossRef]
- H. Bahaidarah, A. Subhan, P. Gandhidasan and S. Rehman, Performance evaluation of a PV (photovoltaic) module by back surface water cooling for hot climatic conditions, Energy 59, 445-453 (2013). [CrossRef]
- K. Stefan, Increased electrical yield via water flow over the front of photovoltaic panels, Solar energy materials and solar cells 82, 1, 131-137 (2004). [CrossRef]
- J. P. Olman, Experimental techniques for engineers, 7th ed, New Delhi, Tata McGraw Hill, 2004.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.