MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- A, Kumar; N, Gupta; R, Gupta; & Y, Kumar; Effect of coupling conditions on ultrasonic echo parameters, J. Pure Applied Ultrasonic. 2007, 27, 70-79. [Google Scholar]
- Ashok, Kumar; Correction factor due to couplant in ultrasonic thickness measurement, Insight, UK, 1996, 38, 336-337. [Google Scholar]
- Bindal, Arvind; A new high gain couplant for ultrasonic NDT inspection, Paper presented at National Seminar on (NDE-92). Tiruchirappalli, 1992, 3-5 Dec. [Google Scholar]
- Bindal, V. N; Water-based couplants for general purpose use for ultrasonic NDT applications. Journal of scientific and industrial research. 2000, 59 (11), 935-939. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Young, H; and Song, Sung-Jin; A study on the couplant effects in contact ultrasonic testing, 10th Asia-Pacific Conference on Nondestructive Testing, Brisbane, Australia, 2001,17th -21st September. [Google Scholar]
- Mabuza, B, R; and N; Netshidavhini; Inspection of flaws in steel using ultrasonic testing and fracture mechanics approach. Emerging Technologies in Non-Destructive Testing V 2012 (225). [Google Scholar]
- Vincent, A; Influence of wear plate and coupling layer thickness on ultrasonic velocity measurement, Ultrasonic. 1987, 25, 237-243. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Young, H, Kim; Sung-Jin, Song; Sung-Sik, Lee; Jeong-Ki, Lee; Soon-Shin, Hong; A study on the couplant effects in contact ultrasonic testing, 10th APCNDT Brisbane, 2001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.