MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Drzal, L. T.,Mohanty, A. K.,Burgueño, R. and Misra, M. “Biobased Structural Composite Materials for Housing and Infrastructure Applications: Opportunities and Challenges”. Composite Science and Technology, 2003, PP.129-140. [Google Scholar]
- Navin Chand, Deepak Jain. “Effect of Sisal Fibre Orientation on Electrical Properties of Sisal Fibre Reinforced Epoxy Composites”. Elsevier Composites Part A 36, 16 August, 2004, pp. 594-602. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Navin Chand, Deepak Jain, Archana Nigrawal, “Investigations on gradient a.c. conductivity characteristics of bamboo (Dendrocalamus strictus)”, Bull. Material Science, Volume. 29, Issue No. 2, April 2006, pp. 193–196. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Sreekumar, Jean Marc Saiter, Kuruvilla Joseph, G. Unnikrishnan, Sabu Thomas. “Electrical Properties of Short Sisal Fiber Reinforced Polyester Composites Fabricated By Resin Transfer Molding”. Elsevier Composites: Part A 43, Nov-2012, pp. 507–511. [Google Scholar]
- Govardhan Goud and R N Rao. “Mechanical and electrical performance of Roystonea regia/glass fibre reinforced epoxy hybrid composites”, Bull. Material Science, Volume 35, Issue No. 4, August 2012, pp. 595–599. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Uma Devi, L., Bhagawan, S. S. and Thomas, S. “Mechanical Properties Of Pineapple Leaf Fiber-Reinforced Polyester Composites”. Journal of Applied Polymer Science. Nov-1996, pp. 1739-1748. [Google Scholar]
- “Bisphenol-A: A safety and handling guide”. Publication Number: AE-154. July 1997. [Google Scholar]
- D. Pathania and D. Singh. “A review on electrical properties of fiber reinforced polymer Composites”, International Journal of Theoretical & Applied Sciences, ISSN : 0975-1718, 2009, pp. 34-37 [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Siregar, S. M. Sapuan, M. Z. A. Rahman and H. M. D. K. Zaman. “The Effect of Alkali Treatment on the Mechanical Properties of Short Pineapple Leaf Fibre (PALF) Reinforced High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) Composites”. Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment, Volume 8, Issue 2, 2010, pp. 1103 - 1108. [Google Scholar]
- G. George, K. Joseph, E. R. Nagarajan, E. Tomlal Jose, K. C. George, “Dielectric behaviour of PP/jute yarn commingled composites: Effect of fibre content, chemical treatments, temperature and moisture” Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, Volume 47, April 2013 pp: 12-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Mehta and P. H. Parsania, “Fabrication and evaluation of some mechanical and electrical properties of jute-biomass based hybrid composites” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Volume 100, Issue 3, May 2006, pp: 1754-1758. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elammaran Jayamani, Sinin Hamdan, Md Rezaur Rahman, and Muhammad Khusairy Bin Bakri, “Comparative Study of Dielectric Properties of Hybrid Natural Fiber Composites”, 12th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management, GCMM 2014, ScienceDirect, Procedia Engineering 97, 2014, pp: 536 – 544. [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Singha, A. K. Rana, R. K. Jarial, “Mechanical, dielectric and thermal properties of Grewia optiva fibers reinforced unsaturated polyester matrix based composites” Materials & Design, Volume 51, 2013, pp: 924-934. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. N. Azwa, B. F. Yousif, A. C. Manalo, W. Karunasena, A review on the degradability of polymeric composites based on natural fibres, Materials & Design, Volume 47, 2013, pp: 424-442. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.