MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Q. H. Nguyen, S. B. Choi, and N. M. Wereley, “Optimal design of magnetorheological valves via a finite element method considering control energy and a time constant,” Smart Mater. Struct, 17(2), 025024, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Zhang, C. R. Liao, W. M. Chen, and S. L. Huang, “A magnetic design method of MR fluid dampers and FEM analysis on magnetic saturation”, J. Ingt Mtrl. Sys and Struct, 17(8-9), 813-818, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Tu, and W. S. Jeng, “Finite Element Analysis of a Magnetorheological Fluid Damper.” CSME conference, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- N. Q. Guo, H. Du, and W. H. Li, “Finite element analysis and simulation evaluation of a magnetorheological valve,” Int. J. adv. Manuf. Tech, 21(6), 438-445, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Hu, Z. Xie, W. Li, „Optimal design of a double coil magnetorheological fluid damper with various piston profiles” In11th World Congress on Struct. Multidis. Opt., pp. 1-6 Jun (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Paul, A. Moinuddin, M.M.N. Islam, M. D. Paul, M. A. Moinuddin, and M. M. N. Islam, “Finite Element Analysis and Simulation of a Magneto-Rheological Damper,” International Journal, 1, 12-19, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Gurubasavaraju, H. Kumar, and M. Arun, “Optimisation of monotube magnetorheological damper under shear mode,” J. Braz. Soc. Mech. Sci. Eng, 39(6), 2225-2240, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Choi, Y. M. Han, “Magnetorheological fluid technology: applications in vehicle systems. CRC Press, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.lordmrstore.com/_literature_231215/Data_Sheet_-_MRF-132DG_Magneto-Rheological_Fluid. [Google Scholar]
- Z. D. Xu, L. F. Sha, X. C. Zhang, H. H. Ye, “Design, performance test and analysis on magnetorheological damper for earthquake mitigation”. Sruct. Control. Hlth, 20, 6, pp. 956-70, Jun (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Ronge, S. R. Kajale, and P. M. Pawar, “Theoretical and Experimental Analysis of MR Fluid Dampers,” (LAP Lambert Academic publishing, 2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.