MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- N. Abramov, Water supply (1982)
- M. Somov, M. Zhurba, Water supply. Vol. 1. Systems of water withdrawal, supply and distribution (2008)
- Y. Galperin, WSAST, 6, 13–16 (1999)
- S. Khramenkov, Strategies of modernization of water supply systems (2005)
- V. Orlov, Pipelines. Automated maintenance of projects (2015)
- N. Makisha, E3S Web of Conferences, 6, 01002 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Zulu Hydr, hydraulic calculations for water supply systems. Politerm company. URL: www.politerm.com.
- S. Govindan, CAD and graphics, 4, 36–38 (2009)
- D. Borisov, CAD and graphics. 5, 64–68 (2009)
- MIKE products by DHI Water & Environment. URL: www.mikebydhi.com. Accessed date: December 5, 2012
- B. Rajani, Urban Water, 3,151-164 (2001) [CrossRef]
- M. Fattakhov, Design and use of plastic pipelines in oil industry (2009)
- M. Najafi, Trenchless technology of piping: installation and inspection (2010)
- S. Abulgafaov, Combined technology of draw-in repair of pipelines of irrigation systems (2004)
- O. Davydenko, Increase of efficiency and reliability of draw-in repair of pipelines using toral engines (2013)
- A. Zwierzchowska, Technologie bezwykopowej budowy sieci gazowych, wodociagowych i kanalizacyjnych (2006)
- A. Kulakov, N. Makisha, MATEC Web of Conferences, 112, 10019 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- GOST 52134–2003 Thermoplastic pressure pipes and their connecting elements for water supply and heating systems (2003)
- N. Makisha, A. Kulakov, MATEC Web of Conferences, 112, 10018 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.