MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- N. Abramov, Water supply (1982) [Google Scholar]
- M. Somov, M. Zhurba, Water supply. Vol. 1. Systems of water withdrawal, supply and distribution (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Galperin, WSAST, 6, 13–16 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. Khramenkov, Strategies of modernization of water supply systems (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Orlov, Pipelines. Automated maintenance of projects (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Makisha, E3S Web of Conferences, 6, 01002 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zulu Hydr, hydraulic calculations for water supply systems. Politerm company. URL: www.politerm.com. [Google Scholar]
- S. Govindan, CAD and graphics, 4, 36–38 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Borisov, CAD and graphics. 5, 64–68 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- MIKE products by DHI Water & Environment. URL: www.mikebydhi.com. Accessed date: December 5, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- B. Rajani, Urban Water, 3,151-164 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fattakhov, Design and use of plastic pipelines in oil industry (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Najafi, Trenchless technology of piping: installation and inspection (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Abulgafaov, Combined technology of draw-in repair of pipelines of irrigation systems (2004) [Google Scholar]
- O. Davydenko, Increase of efficiency and reliability of draw-in repair of pipelines using toral engines (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zwierzchowska, Technologie bezwykopowej budowy sieci gazowych, wodociagowych i kanalizacyjnych (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulakov, N. Makisha, MATEC Web of Conferences, 112, 10019 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- GOST 52134–2003 Thermoplastic pressure pipes and their connecting elements for water supply and heating systems (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Makisha, A. Kulakov, MATEC Web of Conferences, 112, 10018 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.