MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2018IV International Young Researchers Conference “Youth, Science, Solutions: Ideas and Prospects” (YSSIP-2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- T.V. Vakalova, V.M. Pogrebenkov, Building materials, 5, 35 (2009) (in Russian)
- S.P. Raut, R.V. Ralegaonkar, Construction and Building Materials, 5, 28 (2013) (in Russian)
- A. Benlalla, M. Elmoussaouiti, M. Dahhou M, Applied Clay Science, (2015)
- V. Makarov, O. Suvorova, V. Kumarova, Proceedings of the XVI Balkan Mineral Processing Congress (Belgrade, Serbia, June 17–19, 2015)
- A.Y. Stolboushkin, News of higher educational institutions. Construction (2015) (in Russian)
- V. A. Mymrin, K. P. Alekseev., Construction and Building Materials, 5, 42 (2014) (in Russian)
- V.V. Dubineckij, V.A. Guryeva, Building materials, 5, 40 (2015) (in Russian)
- GOST 21216-2014 Raw clay. Test methods (2015) (in Russian)
- GOST 530-2012 Ceramic brick and stone. General specifications (2013) (in Russian)
- V.V. Dubineckij, V.A. Guryeva, K.M. Vdovin, Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference OSU, 145, (2014) (in Russian)
- A.L. Ukwatta, A. Mohajerani, Construction and Building Materials (2015)
- V.A. Mymrin, R.E. Catai, A. Nagall, R.L. dos Santos Izzo, Applied Clay Science (2015)
- R. Kusiorowski, T. Zaremba, J Construction and Building Materials (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.