MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2018IV International Young Researchers Conference “Youth, Science, Solutions: Ideas and Prospects” (YSSIP-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- V.A. Perfilov, A.V. Atkina, News of higher educational institutions. Construction, 9, 26 (2010) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Rabinovich, Kompozity na osnove dispersno-armirovannyh betonov [Composites based on dispersed-reinforced concrete], 23 (ACB, Moscow, 2004) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yong, Natural fibre reinforced cement composites, doctoral thesis, 127 (Victoria University of Technology, Australia, July 1995) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khiari, Z. Marrakchi, M. N. Belgacem, E. Mauret, F. Mhenni, Composites Science and Technology, 71, 1867 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Nguen, Science and Technology, 9, 10 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Vasilovskaya, I.G. Kalugin, News of higher educational institutions. Construction, 11, 12 (2010) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Flyate, Svojstva bumagi [Paper properties], 35 (Lesnaja promyshlennost', Moscow, 1986) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 10180-2012. Methods for strength determination using reference specimens (2013) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12730.1–78. Concretes. Methods of determination of density (1980) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fedorov, A.E. Mestnikov, Industrial and civil engineering, 8, 22 (2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, X. Wang, L.Wang, Composites: Part A, 37, 467 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, Evaluation of damage in cellulose fiber reinforced concrete using acoustic enission, doctoral thesis, 52 (University of Florida, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.H.D. Tonoli, U.P. Rodrigues Filho, H. Savastano Jr., J. Bras, M.N. Belgacem, F.A. Rocco Lahr, Composites: Part A, 40, 2046 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Mohr, J.J. Biernacki, K.E. Kurtis, Cement and Concrete Research, 36, 1240 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Toledo Filho, K. Scrivener, G.L. England, K. Ghavami, Cement and Concrete Composites, 22, 127 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.