MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2018IV International Young Researchers Conference “Youth, Science, Solutions: Ideas and Prospects” (YSSIP-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- A.D. Egorova, A.E. Mestnikov, P.S. Abramova, Gornyi Zhurnal [Mining Journal], 9, 65-68 (2016) [CrossRef]
- U.A. Gaziev, Othody promyshlennosti v proizvodstve stroitel'nyh materialov i izdelij [Industrial wastes in manufacture of building materials and products], 23-28 (2015) (in Russian)
- L.I. Dvorkin, Snizhenie rashoda cementa i topliva v proizvodstve sbornogo zhelezobetona [Reducing of cement content and fuel during the production of prefabricated reinforced concrete], 53-54 (Vyshha shkola, Kiev, 1985) (in Russian)
- AgroPraktik, Zasolenie pochv: problema i puti reshenija [Soil salinity: problem and solutions], available at: http://agropraktik.ru/blog/1097.html (accessed 07.07.2017) (in Russian)
- K.A. Akmalaev, M.S. Saduakasov, E.K. Nurmaganbetov, Povyshenie sul'fatostojkosti betonov s primeneniem himicheskih dobavok [Increase of sulphate resistance of concrete by using chemical admixtures], available at: http://e-lib.kazntu.kz/sites/default/files/articles/akmalaev_2007_2.pdf (accessed 02.08.2017) (in Russian)
- M.H. Shehata, G. Adhikari, Sh. Radomski, ACI Materials Journal, 6, 594-602 (2008)
- V.V. Turchin, L.V. Yudina, A.R. Ibatyllina, A.R. Sattarova, Intelligent Systems in Manufacturing, 2(20), 173-179 (2012) (in Russian)
- GOST 31108-2003. Common cements. Specifications (2016)
- TU 5870-005-58042865-05. Specifications, Plasticizer C-3 (Poliplast CP-1)
- GOST 10178-85. Portland cement and portland blastfurnace slag cement. Specifications (2008)
- GOST 22266-94. Sulphate resistant cements. Specifications (2014)
- GOST 8735-88. Sand for construction work. Testing methods (2006)
- GOST 5802-86. Mortars. Test methods (2010)
- GOST 10060.0-95. Concretes. Methods for the determination of frost-resistance. General requirements (1997)
- V.A. Voznesenskiy, T.V. Lyashenko, B.L. Ogarkov, Chislennye metody reshenija stroitel'no-tehnologicheskih zadach na EVM [Numerical methods for the construction and technological tasks on computer] (Vyshha shkola, Kiev, 1989) (in Russian)
- V.V. Kaymonov, D.V. Vasilyeva, E.I. Protodyakonov, V.A. Andreev, Current issues in construction and life support: safety, quality, energy and resources efficiency, Proceedings of the III All-Russian scientific and practical conference, 268-273 (March 3-4, 2014, Yakutsk, Russia) (in Russian)
- V.S. Lesovik, I.L. Chulkova, Vestnik SibADI, 4(44), 69-79 (2015) (in Russian)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.