MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2018IV International Young Researchers Conference “Youth, Science, Solutions: Ideas and Prospects” (YSSIP-2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Civil Engineering and Structures|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- N.I. Karpenko, Obshhie modeli mehaniki zhelezobetona [General models of reinforced concrete mechanics] (Strojizdat, Moscow, 1996) (in Russian)
- N.I. Karpenko, Structural Mechanics and Analysis of Constructions, 1, 28–32 (1984) (in Russian)
- J. Jones, C. Wua, D.J. Oehlers, A.S. Whittaker, W. Sunc, S. Marksa, R. Coppola, Engineering Structures, 31, 2825–2832 (2009) [CrossRef]
- B. Chiaia, O. Kumpyak, L. Placidi, V. Maksimov, Engineering Structures, 96, 88–99 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Z.R. Galyautdinov, News of higher educational institutions. Construction, 10, 93–98 (2010) (in Russian)
- X. Chen, S. Wu, J. Zhou, Construction and Building Materials, 47, 419 – 430 (2013) [CrossRef]
- F.R. Barrales, Development of a nonlinear quadrilateral layered membrane element with drilling degrees of freedom and a nonlinear quadrilateral thin flat layered shell element for the modeling of reinforced concrete walls, Ph.D. thesis (University of Southern California, 2012)
- O.G. Kumpyak, D.N. Kokorin, Vestnik of TSUAB, 4, 101 – 112 (2015) (in Russian)
- A.F. Yaremenko, Prikladnaja teorija dlitel'nogo deformirovanija i soprotivlenija ploskih zhelezobetonnyh elementov [Applied theory of long-term deformation and resistance of flat reinforced concrete elements], doctoral thesis (in Russian) (Odessa, (1987)
- A. Belarbi, L.-X. Zhang, T.T.C. Hsu, Sociedad Mexicana de Ingenieria Sismica in Eleventh World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 1–8 (Acapulco, Mexico, June 23-28, 1996)
- B.Y. Bahn, T.T.C. Hsu, ACI Structural Journal, 95, 178–193 (1998)
- F.J. Vecchio, M.P. Collins, ACI Journal, 83, 219–231 (1986)
- O.G. Kumpyak, Z.R. Galyautdinov, D.N. Kokorin, Prochnost' i deformativnost' zhelezobetonnyh konstrukcij na podatlivyh oporah pri kratkovremennom dinamicheskom nagruzhenii [Strength and deformability of reinforced concrete structures on yielding supports under short-term dynamic load] (TSUAB Publ., Tomsk, 2016)
- E.N. L'vovskij, Statisticheskie metody postroenija empiricheskih formul [Statistical methods of empirical formulas] (Vysshaya Shkola Publishers, Moscow, 1988)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.