MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2018IV International Young Researchers Conference “Youth, Science, Solutions: Ideas and Prospects” (YSSIP-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Civil Engineering and Structures|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- Sp 34.13330.2012. Highways (2013) (in Russian)
- ODN 218.046–01. Design of flexible pavement (2001) (in Russian)
- Code of Practice for Highway Routes of the People ’s Republic of China: JTG D20-2006, (2006) (in Chinese)
- Standard of Climatic Zoning for Highway: JTJ 003-86, (1986) (in Chinese)
- Highway – Specifications for design: TCVN 4054: 2005, (2005) (in Vietnamese)
- “Filing system of physiographic units helps to resolve local design criteria”, In: Highway Research News, 51 (1973)
- Richlinien fur die Standartisierung des Oberbaues von Verkehrsfiuchen: RStO 01, (2001) (in German)
- D. Groney, The design and performance of road pavements (Transport and road research laboratory, London, 1977)
- TKP 45-3.03-112-2008, Highways. Flexible pavement. Design rules (2009) (in Russian)
- VBN B. 2.3-218-186-2004, Flexible pavement (2004) (in Ukraine)
- SNiP RК 3.03-09-2006*, Highways (2014) (in Russian)
- SNiP RК 32–01:2004, Design. Highways (2004) (in Russian)
- M. Yinghao, W. Binggang, Journal of Geographical Sciences 14, (2004)
- V.N. Efimenko, S.V. Efimenko, A.V. Sukhorukov, Sciences in Cold and Arid Regions 7(4) (2015)
- V.N. Efimenko, S.V Efimenko, A.V. Sukhorukov, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 71, 012049, (2015) [CrossRef]
- V.M. Sidenko, O.T. Batrakov, M.I. Volkov, Highways (Improvement of design techniques and construction), (1973) (in Russian)
- T.V. Bobrova, E.A. Bedrin, A.A. Dubenkov Modelirovanie proektnyh reshenij zemljanogo polotna v uslovijah kriolitozony [Simulating of design solutions of the subgrade in the conditions of the permafrost zone] (2016) (in Russian)
- C.E. Zapata, W.N. Houston, NCHRP report, 602 (2008)
- L. Chao, W. Yu-lan, X. Jin-liang, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 353–356 (2013)
- L. Xu, L. Nai-xing, Journal of Chongqing Jiaotong University, 03 (2006)
- V.A. Yarmolinsky, Vestnik of TSUAB 5 (2014) (in Russian)
- V.N. Efimenko, S.V. Efimenko, A.V. Sukhorukov, Key Engineering Materials 683 (2016) [CrossRef]
- I.A. Zolotar, Cold Reg. Res. and Eng. Laboratory Hanover (1972)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.