MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 141, 2017The Fifth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2017”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 December 2017|
- Icheon Declaration and Framework for Action for the implementation of Sustainable Development Goal 4 Electronic resource: http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0024/002456/245656R.pdf
- A. McAuley, B. Stewart, G. Siemens, D. Cormier, The MOOC Model for Digital Practice (CC Attribution, Charlottetown 2010)
- L. Mapping Web 2.0 benefits to known best practices in distance education // 2010 January-February . Electronic resource: http://deoracle.org/onlinepedagogy/emergingtechnologies/mapping-newly-identified-web2-benefits.html.
- J. Zhang, M. Skryabin, X. Song, Distance Education, 37 (3), 270 (2016) [CrossRef]
- L. Stuchlíková, A. Kósa ICETA 2013 - 11th IEEE International Conference on Emerging eLearning Technologies and Applications, Proceedings (2013)
- Quality Matters TM Electronic resource: https://www.qualitymatters.org/
- Open ECB Check-Quality Electronic resource: www.ecb-check.net
- N. Emelyanova, E. Voronina, IRRODL, 15 (1), 272 (2014) [CrossRef]
- K. Mertins, V. Ivanova, M. Abdrashitova, D. Isaeva, MATEC Web Conf. 48, 06005 (2016) [CrossRef]
- I. Nikanorov, S. Volkova, MATEC Web Conf. 41, 01022 (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.