MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 141, 2017The Fifth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2017”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 December 2017|
- A. Genz, J. Statistics. Computing, 14 (3), 251 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hsu, Multiple Comparisons (London: Chapman and Hall, 1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Stavitsky, N. Palukhin, J. Kobenko, E. Riabova, EPJ Web Conf. 110, 119591 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Andreev, Y. Borovikov, N. Ruban, 11th Int. Forum Strategic Technol. 7884223 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bai, A. Shmoilov, Analysis of the possibilities of the development of the selection of interval boundaries of input and output data method for obtaining probabilistic characteristics of the functional dependencies of the tasks of the electric power industry (Proceedings of the VII International Scientific and Technical Conference "Electrotechnical Energy Converters", Tomsk, 2015) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. Suvorov, A. Gusev, A. Sulaymanov, O. Suslova, MATEC Web Conf. 91, 01052 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gusev, A. Suvorov, A. Sulaymanov, ICIEAM (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bai, A. Shmoilov, Full probabilistic characteristics of multidimensional Functional dependencies tasks of Electric Power Industry (Proceedings of the First International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists "Electrical Engineering. Power engineering. Mechanical engineering », Novosibirsk, 2014) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- M. Andreev, Y. Borovikov, N. Ruban, A. Khlebov, MATEC Web Conf. 91, 010484 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ufa, A. Vasilev, A. Gusev, A. Suvorov, 11th Int. Forum Strategic Technol. 7884204 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.