MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 140, 20172017 International Conference on Emerging Electronic Solutions for IoT (ICEESI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 December 2017|
- P. Lindberg, “Wideband active and passive antennasolutions for handheld terminals”, UppsalaUniversity, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- N. Misran, M. M. Yunus and M.T. Islam, " SmallDual-Band Planar Antenna with Folded PatchFeed", Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 6(12),2010. [Google Scholar]
- K. QuLuhaibboa, S. Luhaib and B. Abaoy, "Design and Simulation Dual-Band PIFA Antenna for GSMSystems", International Multi-Conference onSystems, Sygnals & Devices, pp. 1-4, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Kang and Y. Sung, "Compact hexabandpifaantenna for mobile handset applications," Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, IEEE, vol. 9, pp. 1127-1130, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nie and L. Song, "A Compact Triband FractalPIFA Antenna for Mobile Handset Applications",2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, L. Ying and Y. Ban, "Compact PIFA usingcapacitive coupled-fed for LTE/GSM/UMTSWWAN operation in the mobile application", vol.1, pp. 414 - 417, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.