MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 140, 20172017 International Conference on Emerging Electronic Solutions for IoT (ICEESI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 December 2017|
- S. S. . S, “A Survey on Wireless Ad Hoc Network Issues and Implementation,” 2016 Int. Conf. Emerg. Trends Eng. Technol. Sci, pp. 1–6., 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D. Helen and D. Arivazhagan, “Applications, Advantages and Challenges of Ad Hoc Networks,” vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 453–457, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. Verma and P. Singh, “Energy Efficient Routing in MANET : A Survey,” vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 3971–3977, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- “OMNeT++ Discrete Event Simulator - OMNeT++ Discrete Event Simulator,” 2014. [Online]. Available: https://omnetpp.org/component/jdownloads/download/32-release-older-versions/2290-omnet-4-6-source-ide-tgz. [Accessed: 11-Nov-2016]. [Google Scholar]
- R. Chai, B. Yang, L. Li, X. Sun, Q. Chen, Rong Chai, Bin Yang, Lifan Li, Xiao Sun, and Qianbin Chen, “Clustering-based data transmission algorithms for VANET,” 2013 Int. Conf. Wirel. Commun. Signal Process, no. 61102063, pp. 1–6, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- R. hen, H. Yang, W. Jin, and A. Regan, “Dynamic Transmission Range in Inter-Vehicle Communication with Stop-and-Go Traffic,” 2010 IEEE Intell. Veh. Symp, pp. 1–6, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. M-Y. Lim, Y. C. Chang, J. Loo, and M. Y. Alias, “Improving VANET Performance with Heuristic and Adaptive Fuzzy Logic Scheme,” Wirel. Pers. Commun, vol. 83, no. 3, pp. 1779–1800, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Rawat, D. C. Popescu, and S. Member, “Enhancing VANET Performance by Joint Adaptation of Transmission Power and Contention Window Size,” vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 1528–1535, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Artimy, “Local Density Estimation and Dynamic Transmission-Range Assignment in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks,” IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 400–412, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.