MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- Huang, Y. , Li, J. , Huang, Q. , & Souères, P. (2015). Anthropomorphic robotic arm with integrated elastic joints for TCM remedial massage. Robotica, 33(02), 348–365. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, F. Ma, F. Zhao, K. Guo, and M. Ahmadian, “Optimization of the Magnetic Property of a Magnetorheological Squeeze Mount, ” The FISITA 2012 World Automotive Congress, Beijing, (2012), p. 14. [Google Scholar]
- F. Imaduddin, S.A. Mazlan, and H. Zamzuri, “A design and modelling review of rotary magnetorheological damper, ” Materials & Design, vol. 51, pp. 575–591, (Oct 2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Okatani, T. Nishida, K. Tadakuma, and Ieee, “Development of Universal Robot Gripper Using MR alpha Fluid, ” 7th Scis and 15th Isis, pp. 231–235, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Kong, Y.C. Zheng, and X.K. Wang, “Fixture Design Based on Magneto-rheological Fluids for Thin Wall Spherical Shell Precision Machining, ” in Digital Design and Manufacturing Technology Ii. vol. 215, C. Lu, Ed. , ed, (2011), pp. 315–319. [Google Scholar]
- X.Z. Zhang, Q.M. Wang, P.Q. Zhang. “The flexible fixture based on Magnetorheological Fluids, ” Journal of Experimental Mechanics, No. 2 vol. 18, pp. 185–192, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A. Spaggiari and E. Dragoni, “Effect of Pressure on the Flow Properties of Magnetorheological Fluids, ” Journal of Fluids Engineering-Transactions of the Asme, vol. 134, (Sep 2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.F. Li, Numerical Calculation of Electromagnetic Fields and Design of Electromagnets. (TsingHua University, 2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.