MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- Yao Wei, Cheng Shijie, et al. Application of HVDC technology in grid – connected offshore wind farm CEP, 40 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yan Long-chuan, Li Ya-xi, Li Bin-chen, Zhao Zi-yan, Opportunity and Challenge of Big Data for the Power Industry, J. Electric Power Information and Communication Technology. 11(2013) 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Chuan-hua, The Application Prospects and Challenges Research of Power Big Data, J. CA. Journal of the Hebei Academy of Sciences. 3(2015) 66–69. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Long-chuan, Chen Liang, Zhao Zi-yan, Cloud computing data center architecture supporting power big data research, J. Distribution & Utilization. 8(2014) 37- 40. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Kai-feng, Liu Wan-tao, Li Yan-hu, Su Yi- peng, Xiao Zheng, Pei Xu-bin, Hu Song lin, Study on the Impacts of Short-Term Demand Response on Generation Expansion Planning with Wind Power, J. CSCD. Electric Power. 2(2015) 111–116 + 127. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ming, Wang wei, Shi Jian-hua, Zhao De-wei, Optimization of Dispatching Cloud Based on Power Big Data, J. CSCD. Computer Simulation. 11(2014) 123–126 + 137. [Google Scholar]
- Duan jun-hong, Zhang Nai-dan Zhao Bo, Yan Xiao-bin, Research on Basic System Architecture and Application of Electric Power Big Data, J. Electric Power Information and Communication Technology. 2(2015) 92–95. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Chao-yang, Wang ji-ye, Deng Chun-yu, Platform Research and Design of Electrical Big Data , J. Electric Power Information and Communication Technology. 6(2015) 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Xiao-sheng, Deng De-yuan, Cheng Shi-jie, Wen Jin-yu, Li Chao-yang, Niu Lin: Key Technologies of Electric Power Big Data and Its Application Prospects in Smart Grid, J. CSCD. Proceedings of the CSEE, 3(2015) 503–511. [Google Scholar]
- Dan Tao, The key technology analysis of the Power Big Data for Smart Grid Applications [J]. ublic Communication of Science & Technology. 20(2015) 31 + 29. [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Mao-bin, The Key Technology of the Power Big Data for Smart Grid Applications [J]. Resources Economization & Environmental Protection. 8(2015) 2–4. [Google Scholar]
- Luan Kai-ning, Zheng Hai-yan, Ding Chen, Li Kun-ming, Dynamic Indexing Technology of Fast Combination Query for Power Large Data , J. Electric Engineering, 1(2015) 113–116 + 122. [Google Scholar]
- Yang De-sheng, Chen Jiang-jiang, Zhang Ming, Power Big Data High speed Data Storage And Retrieval And Application Of Key Technologies, J. Electronic Test. 3(2014) 62–63 + 61. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Hao-bin, The Application Status of Power Big Data and Multi-Source Heterogeneous Data Analysis Technology J. Heilongjiang Science and Technology Information. 24(2015) 181–183. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.