MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- Cheng, Y. & Leu, S. Integrating data mining with KJ method to classify bridge construction defects. Expert Systems with Applications, 2011, 38(6): 7143-7143 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cornelis, C. , De Cock, M. & Eikerre, E. Intuitionistic fuzzy rough sets: At the crossroads of imperfect knowledge. Expert Systems, 2003, 20(5): 260-260 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jackson, A.G. , Pawlak, Z. & LeClair, S.R. Rough sets applied to the discovery of materials knowledge. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 1998, 279(1): 14-14 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jain, V.K. & Sobek, D.K. II Linking design process to customer satisfaction through virtual design of experiments. Research in Engineering Design, 2006, 17(2): 59-59 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kano, N. Life cycle and creation of attractive quality. Linkoping, Sweden, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Kano, N. , Seraku, N. & Takahashi, F. Attractive quality and must-be quality. Journal of the Japanese Society for Quality Control, 1984, 14(2): 39-39 [Google Scholar]
- Kwong, C.K. & Bai, H. Determining the Importance Weights for the Customer Requirements in QFD Using a Fuzzy AHP with an Extent Analysis Approach. IIE Transactions, 2003, 35(7): 619-619 [Google Scholar]
- Nepal, B., Yadav, O.P. & Murat, A. A fuzzy-AHP approach to prioritization of CS attributes in target planning for automotive product development. Expert Systems with Applications, 2010, 37(10): 6775-6775 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pawlak, Z. & Skowron, A. Rough sets: Some extensions. Information Sciences, 2007, 177(1): 28-28 [Google Scholar]
- Saaty, T.L. The analytic hierarchy process: Planning, priority setting and resource allocation. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1980: 196-203 [Google Scholar]
- Tan, K.C. , Shen, X.X. Integrating Kano’s model in the planning matrix of quality function deployment. Total Quality Management, 2000, 11(8): 1141-1141 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tan, K.C. , Xie, M. & Shen, X.X. Development of innovative products using Kano’s model quality function deployment. International Journal of Innovation Management, 1999, 3(3): 271-271 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.T. Research on quality function deployment under uncertain circumstances. Doctoral Dissertation of Zhejiang University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.