MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- A.Y. Alsabawy, A. Cater-Steel, J. Soar, Determinantsof perceived usefulness of e- learning systems, Computers in Human Behavior, 64, 2016, 843-858. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. M. N. Islam, E-learning system use and its outcomes: moderating role of perceived compatibility, Telematics and Informatics, 33, 2016, 48-55, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Althunibat, Determining the factors influencing students’ intention to use m-learning in Jordan higher education, Computers in Human Behavior, 52, 2015, 65-71, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Chen, H.L. Huang, User acceptance of mobile knowledge management learning system:design and analysis, Educational Technology & Society, 13, 2010, 70-77. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sridhar, S. E-government – a proactive participant for e-learning in higher education, Journal of American Academy of Business, vol. 7, 2005, 258-268. [Google Scholar]
- A. Powell, M. Barbour, An examination of government policies for e-learning in New Zealand’s secondary schools, Journal of Open, Flexible and Distance Learning, 5, 2011, 75-89. [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Qian, Empirical analysis of students’ degree of satisfaction of e-education services quality, Distance Education in China, 7, 2009, 57-60. [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Jin, Zh. P. Shi, Q.H. Zhen, On factors affecting learners’ degree of e-education satisfaction, Beijing Radio and TV University Journal, 2, 2015, 49-52. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.