MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- J. Morrissey, U. Iyer-Raniga, P. McLaughlin, and A. Mills, Environ. Impact Assess. Rev., vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 55–65, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Shen and J. Zhou, Habitat Int., vol. 44, pp. 111–120, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Marsden, M. Kimble, J. Nellthorp, and C. Kelly, Int. J. Sustain. Transp, vol. 4, pp. 189–211, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Anderson, Measuring sustainability in civil engineering, University of Washington, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.O. Mills and N. Attoh-Okine, International conference on sustainable development of critical infrastructure, pp. 79–90 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Umer, K. Hewage, H. Haider, and R. Sadiq, Int. J. Sustain. Built Environ., vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 604–619 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Handayani, Procedia Engineering, vol 171, 387-395 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Rahardjo, D. Dinariana, and F. Suryani, Procedia Eng., vol. 125, pp. 541–546 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Stewart, Aust. J. Public Adm., vol. 63, no. 4, pp. 16–21 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A.U. Rahman, J. Urban Manag., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 16–22 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.R. David, Concepts in Strategic Management. Prestice Hall, New Jersey (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.