MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- J. Morrissey, U. Iyer-Raniga, P. McLaughlin, and A. Mills, Environ. Impact Assess. Rev., vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 55–65, (2012) [CrossRef]
- L. Shen and J. Zhou, Habitat Int., vol. 44, pp. 111–120, (2014). [CrossRef]
- G. Marsden, M. Kimble, J. Nellthorp, and C. Kelly, Int. J. Sustain. Transp, vol. 4, pp. 189–211, (2010) [CrossRef]
- J.L. Anderson, Measuring sustainability in civil engineering, University of Washington, (2012)
- L.O. Mills and N. Attoh-Okine, International conference on sustainable development of critical infrastructure, pp. 79–90 (2014) [CrossRef]
- A. Umer, K. Hewage, H. Haider, and R. Sadiq, Int. J. Sustain. Built Environ., vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 604–619 (2016) [CrossRef]
- F.S. Handayani, Procedia Engineering, vol 171, 387-395 (2017) [CrossRef]
- H.A. Rahardjo, D. Dinariana, and F. Suryani, Procedia Eng., vol. 125, pp. 541–546 (2015) [CrossRef]
- J. Stewart, Aust. J. Public Adm., vol. 63, no. 4, pp. 16–21 (2004) [CrossRef]
- M.A.U. Rahman, J. Urban Manag., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 16–22 (2016) [CrossRef]
- F.R. David, Concepts in Strategic Management. Prestice Hall, New Jersey (2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.