MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- L. Pinto, C. Munoz, T. Nalpaset al. Role of sedimentation during basin inversion in analogue modelling., Journal of Structural Geology Vol. 32, 554-565 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Chih Ted, Sediment Transport, Theory and Practice, Mc.Graw Hill, London (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Easton, D. Fuka, E. White et al, A multi basin SWAT model analysis of runoff and sedimentation in the Blue Nile, Ethiopia, Journal Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, Vol. 14, 1827-1841 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yang, Formula for Sediment Transport in Rivers, Estuaries, and Coastal Waters, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering Vol. 131, 968-979 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Bai, JG. Duan, Simulating unsteady flow and sediment transport in vegetated channel network, Journal of Hydrology Vol. 515, 90-102 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ribers, C. Kergaravat, C. Bonn et al, Fluvial sedimentation in a salt-controlled mini-basin: Stratal patterns and facies assemblages, Journal Sedimentology (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazzari, D. Gioia, M. Piccarreta et al, Sediment yield and erosion rate estimation in the mountain catchments of the Camastra artificial reservoir (Southern Italy): A comparison between different empirical methods, Journal Catena Vol. 127, 323-339 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Figueredo De Olieviera, P. Cariou, The impact of competition on container port (in)efficiency, Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.