MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- A. Bentur, S. Mindess, , Fibre reinforced cementitious composites (Elsevier Sience Publishers LTD, England, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sukumar, E. John, International Journal of Innovative Reasearch in Advanced Engineering, Fiber addition and its effect on concrete strength, 1, 144–149(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zao J. Yu, G. Geng, J. Jiang, X. Liu, Construction and Building Materials Journal, Effect of fiber types on creep behavior of concrete, 105, 416–422(2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kakooei, H. Md Akil, M. Jamshidi, J. Rouhi, Construction and Building Materials Journal, The effects of polypropylene fibers on the properties of reinforced concrete structures, 27, 73–77(2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Alsadey, M. Salem, American Journal of Engineering Research, Influence of polypropylene fiber on strength of concrete, 5, pp 223–226(2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhang, Q. Li, Composites Part B: Engineering Journal,Effect of polypropylene fiber on durability of concrete composite containing fly ash and silica fume, 45, 1587–1594(2013). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. SadiqulIslam, S. DasGupta. International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, Evaluating plastic shrinkage and permeability of polypropylene fiber reinforced concrete, 5, 345–354(2016). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International, Standard test method for splitting tensile strength of cylindrical concrete specimens(ASTM C496, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International, Standard test method for flexural strength of concrete (Using Simple Beam with Third-Point Loading (ASTM C78, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International, Standard test method for compressive strength of cylindrical concrete specimens(ASTM C39, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Mohamed, M. A. Moh, N. W. Akasha, I. Y. I. Elgady, experimental study on effects of fiberglass and fiber waste in concrete mixes, International Journal of Engineering Science & Research Technology, 3, 485–493, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Graybeal, A.F. Baby, Development of Direct Tension Test Method for Ultra-High-Performance Fiber-Reinforced Concrete, ACI Materials Journal, 110, 177–186, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.