MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- H. Aoude, et al. “Response of steel fiber-reinforced concrete beams with and without stirrups, ACI Strct. J.”, 109, 3, pp.359 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Banthia, et al. “Impact behaviour of concrete beams, Mat. & Strct.”, 20, 4, pp.293–302 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bindiganavile, N. Banthia, “Polymer and steel fiber-reinforced cementitious composites under impact loading—Part 2: Flexural toughness” Mat. J., 98, 1, pp.17–24 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Bischoff, S.H. Perry, “Compressive behaviour of concrete at high strain rates, Mat. & Strct.”, 24, 6, pp.425–450 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- L. Daudeville, Y. Malécot, “Concrete structures under impact, European J. of Env. & Civil Eng.”, 15, 1, pp.101–140 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Fujikake, et al. “Impact response of reinforced concrete beam and its analytical evaluation, J. of Strct. E.”, 135, 8, pp.938–950 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.