MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- A. J. Majumdar, R. W. Nurse, Glass fibre reinforced cement, Materials Science and Engineering, 15(2), 107–127 (1974) [CrossRef]
- D. Hull, an Introduction to Composite Materials, Cambridge Solid State Science Series (1981)
- B. A. Proctor, B. Yale, A. R. Ubbelohde, G. Manfre, Glass fibres for cement reinforcement, 294 (1980)
- A. J. Majumdar, Properties of GFRC. Fibrous Concrete (1980)
- L. J. Larner, K. Speakman, A. J. Majumdar, Chemical Interactions between Glass Fibers and Cement, Journal of NonCrystalline Solids, 20, 43–74 (1976) [CrossRef]
- R. Wang, P. M. Wang, X. G. Li, Physical and mechanical properties of styrene–butadiene rubber emulsion modified cement mortars, Cement and Concrete Research, 35(5), 900–906 (2005) [CrossRef]
- A. L. Qureshi, A. Ahmed, an Investigation on Strength Properties of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete, 2(4), 2567–2572 (2013)
- A. Bentur, & S. Mindess, Fibre Reinforced Cementitious Composites, 2, 289–290 (2006)
- ASTM, ASTM C1018 Standard Test Method for Flexural Toughness and First-Crack Strength of Fiber-Reinforced Concrete (Using Beam With Third-Point Loading), 100 Barr Harbor Drive, PO Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA, United States (2007)
- ASTM, ASTM C39 Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens., ed. 100 Barr Harbor Drive, PO Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA 19428-2959, United States (2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.