MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- N. Haritos, D. He, Modelling the response of cable elements in an ocean environment, Finite elements in analysis and design, 11, 19–32, (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ran, M. Kim, Nonlinear coupled responses of a tethered spar platform in waves. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering, 7, 111–118, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Singh, J. Verma, Evaluation of force-displacement relationship for multicomponent mooring cable by F.E.M., Computers & Structures, 30, 1079–1089, (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JM. Jonkman, Dynamics modeling and loads analysis of an offshore floating wind turbine, ProQuest; (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JM. Jonkman, Definition of the floating system for phase IV of OC3, National Renewable Energy Laboratory Golden, CO, USA, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.