MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Liang, H.-H., Chen, C.-P., Hwang, R.-L., Shih, W.-M., Lo, S.-C., & Liao, H.-Y. Satisfaction Of Occupants Toward Indoor Environment Quality of Certified Green Office Buildings in Taiwan. Building And Environment, 72, 232–242. (2014). [CrossRef]
- Al Zubaidi, H., & Al Otaibi, S. An Empirical Approach for Identifying Critical Time- Ovrerun Risk Factors in Kuwait’s Construction Projects. Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, 24(2), 35–53. (2008). [CrossRef]
- Hoffman, A. J., & Henn, R. Overcoming the Social and Psychological Barriers to Green Building. Organization & Environment, 21(4), 390–419. (2008). [CrossRef]
- Kasai, N., & Jabbour, C. J.C. Barriers to Green Buildings at two Brazilian Engineering Schools. International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, 3(1), 87–95. (2014). [CrossRef]
- Koh, S., Saad, S., Ahmed, A., Kayis, B., & Amornsawadwatana, S. A Review of Techniques for Risk Management in Projects. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 14(1), 22–36. (2007). [CrossRef]
- Marker, A. W., Mason, S. G., & Morrow, P. Change Factors Influencing The Diffusion and Adoption of Green Building Practices. Performance Improvement Quarterly. 26(4), 5–24. (2014). [CrossRef]
- Mills, A. A Systematic Approach to Risk Management for Construction. Structural survey. 19(5), 245–252. (2001). [CrossRef]
- Yang, R. J., & Zou, P. X. Stakeholder-Associated Risks and Their Interactions in Complex Green Building Projects: A Social Network Model. Building and Environment, 73, 208–222. (2014). [CrossRef]
- Tchankova, L. Risk Identification-Basic Stage in Risk Management.Environmental Management and Health, 13(3), 290–297. (2002).
- Bajaj, D., Oluwoye, J., & Lenard, D. An Analysis Of Contractors’ Approaches to Risk Identification in New South Wales, Australia. Construction Management & Economics. 15(4), 363–369. (1997). [CrossRef]
- Shafii, F., & Othman, M. Z. Greening Engineering Education for Sustainable Development. The Conference On Sustainable Building South-East Asia. Johor (Malaysia). 416–421. (2007).
- Griffin, C., Knowles, C., Theodropoulos, C., & Allen, J. Barriers To The Implementation Of Sustainable Structural Materials In Green Buildings. Paper Presented At The Structures & Architecture: ICSA 2010-1st International Conference on Structures & Architecture, July 21-23 July, 2010 in Guimaraes, Portugal. (2010).
- Richardson, G. R., & Lynes, J. K. Institutional Motivations and Barriers to the Construction of Green Buildings on Campus: A Case Study Of The University Of Waterloo, Ontario. International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education, 8(3), 339–354. (2007). [CrossRef]
- Zhang, X., Platten, A., & Shen, L. Green Property Development Practice in China: Costs And Barriers. Building and Environment. 46(11), 2153–2160. (2011). [CrossRef]
- Lam, P. T., Chan, E. H., Poon, C., Chau, C., & Chun, K. Factors Affecting the Implementation of Green Specifications in Construction. Journal of Environmental Management, 91(3), 654–661 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Shi, Q., Zuo, J., Huang, R., Huang, J., & Pullen, S. Identifying The Critical Factors For Green Construction–An Empirical Study In China. Habitat International, 40, 1–8 (2013). [CrossRef]
- Choi, C. Removing Market Barriers to Green Development: Principles and Action Projects to Promote Widespread Adoption of Green Development Practices. Journal of Sustainable Real Estate, 1(1), 107–138 (2009).
- Williams, K., & Dair, C. What is Stopping Sustainable Building in England? Barriers Experienced by Stakeholders in Delivering Sustainable Developments. Sustainable Development-Bradford, 15(3), 135 (2007). [CrossRef]
- Samari, M., Godrati, N., Esmaeilifar, R., Olfat, P., Mohd Shafie, M.W. “The Investigation of the Barriers in Developing Green Building in Malaysia”, Modern Applied Science, 7, 2. (2013).
- Keiner, M. The future of sustainability: Springer. (2006).
- Shafii, F., Ali, Z. A., and Othman, M. Z. Achieving Sustainable Construction in The Developing Countries Of Southeast Asia. Paper Presented at the Proceedings Of The 6th Asia-Pacific Structural Engineering and Construction Conference (APSEC 2006), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 5–6 (2006).
- Xiaolu, Z. Investigation of Factors Restraining the Implementation of Green in Mainland China, Organisation, Technology & Management in Construction. 6(3) (2014).
- Darul Nafis Abas. The Motivation Factors in the Provision Of Green Building Criteria in Green Building Development. Thesis Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (2016).
- Fong, P.S.K. and Choi, S.K.Y. Final Contractor Selection Using The Analytical Hierarchy Process., Construction Management and Economics, vol. 18, pp. 547–557. (2000). [CrossRef]
- Acharya, N.K, Young D.L, and Jung, K.K. Critical Construction Conflicting Factors Identification Using Analytical Hierarchy Process. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, vol. 10 (3), pp. 165–174 (2006). [CrossRef]
- Saaty, T.L. How To Make A Decision: The Analytic Hierarchy Process, European Journal Of Operational Research, Volume 48, Issue 1, pp. 9–26 (1990).
- Mahdi, I.M. and Alreshaid, K. Decision Support System for Selecting The Proper Delivery Method Using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP), International Journal of Project Management, Volume 25,pp. 564–572 (2005). [CrossRef]
- Ndihokubwayo, R., Crafford, G.J. & Buys, F.. Consultant Team Members’ Performance Evaluation Against Incentives Towards The Achievement Of Green Building Principles. Proceedings of 6th Annual SACQSP Research Conference on “Green Vision 20/20”, Cape Town, South Africa, 20–21 June 2013 (2013).
- Milne, N. The Rands and Sense of Green Building: Re-visited. Building the Business Case for Green Commercial buildings in South Africa. Green Building Council, Cape Town, South Africa (2012).
- Arditi, D. & Yasamis, F. Incentive / Disincentive Contracts: Perceptions of Owners and Contractors, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management. 124 (5), 361–373 (1998).
- Kats, G., & Capital, E. The cost and financial benefits of green buildings: A Report to California’s sustainable building task force, developed for the Sustainable Building Task Force, California, USA (2003)
- Nelson, V.I. Sustainable Infrastructure Management, Coalition for Alternative Wastewater Treatment White Paper (2008)
- Love, P.E.D. Auditing the Indirect Consequences of Rework In Construction: A Case Based Approach, Managerial Auditing Journal, 17(3), 138–146 (2002).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.