MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- F. Scheibmair, P. Queneville, “Proceeding of Wood Conference on Timber Engineering (WCTE)”, 192–201 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Leitner, (2011), “A Master of Science Thesis, The Pennsylvania State University, USA”, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Simanta, B. Suryoatmono, J.A. Tjondro, J. Mekanika, 1, 29–35 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS, ANSYS Structural Analysis Guide (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Hong, “Three Dimensional Nonlinear Finite Element Model for Single and Multiple Dowel-Type Wood Connections”, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- American Society for Testing and Materials, ASTM D143-94R07 Standard Test Methods for Small Clear Specimens of Timber (2009) [Google Scholar]
- American Society for Testing and Materials, ASTM D5764-97a (Reapproved 2002) Standard Test Methods for Evaluating Dowel-Bearing Strength of Wood and Wood-Based Products (2002) [Google Scholar]
- International Standard, Timber Structures-Joints made with mechanical fasteners-Quasi-static reversed-cyclic test method (ISO 16670) (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.