MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Pitilakis, K., Crowley, Helen, Kaynia, Amir (Eds.). (2014). SYNER-G: Typology Definition and Fragility Functions for Physical Elements at Seismic Risk, Springer, The Netherlands.
- Kaynia, Amir M., (ed)., (2013) Guidelines for deriving seismic fragility functions of elements at risk: Buildings, lifelines, transportation networks and critical facilities, SYNER-G Reference Report 4, European Commission, Joint Research Centre.
- Papailia, A. (2011). Seismic Fragility Curves for Reinforced Concrete Buildings. MSc Dissertation, University of Patras.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). (2010). HAZUS-MH MR5, technical and user’s manual, Washington, DC.
- Duan, X. (2008). A Procedure For Establishing Fragility Functions For Seismic Loss Estimate of Existing Buildings Based On Nonlinear Pushover Analysis. The 14th World Conference On Earthquake Engineering. China.
- Chopra, Anil K. and Goel, Rakesh K., (1999) Capacity-Demand-Diagram Methods for Estimating Seismic Deformation of Inelastic Structures: SDF Systems., Report No. PEER-1999/02., Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley.
- Fajfar, Peter., (1999). Capacity Spectrum Method based on Inelastic Demand Spectra. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamic 28, 979 – 993. Wiley. [CrossRef]
- Ger, J., dan Cheng, F.Y. (2012). Seismic Design Aids for Nonlinear Pushover Analysis of Reinforced Concrete and Steel Bridges. CRC Press,. Boca Raton,.
- Vamvatsikos, D. dan Cornell, Allin C. (2002). Incremental Dynamic Analysis. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamic 2002; 31:491–514. [CrossRef]
- Vamvatsikos, D. and Cornell, Allin C. (2002) Applied Incremental Dynamic Analysis. 12th European Conference on Earthquake Engineering. London.
- Vamvatsikos, D. and Fragiadakis, M. (2009). Incremental Dynamic Analysis for Estimating Seismic Performance Sensitivity and Uncertainty. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamic 2009; 00:1–16.
- Mander, J. B. dkk. (2006). Incremental Dynamic Analysis Applied to Seismic Risk Assessment of Bridges. University of Canterbury. Christchurch, NZ.
- Kim, Sang-Hoon, and Shinozuka M. (2004). Development of fragility curves of bridges retrofitted by column jacketing. Probab Eng Mech 19(1-2):105–112 [CrossRef]
- Kalkan, E. and Chopra, A.K. (2010). Practical guidelines to select and scale earthquake records for nonlinear response history analysis of structures, U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 2010–1068, 124 p.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.