MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||1-Sustainable Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Chan, Albert PC, and Ada PL Chan. “Key performance indicators for measuring construction success.” Benchmarking: an international journal 11.2: 203–221. (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Government of Malaysia. Ninth Malaysia Plan (2006-2010). Putrajaya, Malaysia: Economic Planning Unit. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- U.R. Abdulazeez, & C.P. Gomez, “Effect of spatial design modification on Malaysian low-cost residential property value: a hedonic price model”, J. Teknologi, 76(1), pp. 367–372. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Raut, A. Narendra, and C. P. Gomez. “Development of thermally efficient fibre-based eco-friendly brick reusing locally available waste materials.” Constr. Build. Mater. 133 : 275–284. (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Oti, J. M. Kinuthia, & J. Bai, “ Design thermal values for unfired clay bricks”. Mater. Design, 31(1), pp. 104–112. (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Khedari, P. Watsanasathaporn, & J. Hirunlabh, “Development of fibre-based soil–cement block with low thermal conductivity. Cement Concrete Comp, 27(1), pp. 111–116. (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Turgut, “Fly ash block containing limestone and glass powder wastes. KSCE J Civ. Eng., 17(6), pp. 1425–1431. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Binici, O. Aksogan, M.N. Bodur, E. Akca, & S. Kapur, “Thermal isolation and mechanical properties of fibre reinforced mud bricks as wall materials”. Constr. Build. Mater., 21(4), pp. 901–906. (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Alami, “Mechanical and thermal properties of solid waste-based clay composites utilized as insulating materials”. Int. J. of Therm. Env. Eng., 6(2), pp. 89–94. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. Bal, Y. Jannot, S. Gaye, & F. Demeurie, “Measurement and modelisation of the thermal conductivity of a wet composite porous medium: Laterite based bricks with millet waste additive”. Constr. Build. Mater., 41, pp. 586–593. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zach, J. Hroudová, M. Sedlamjer, “Possibilities of development of advanced ceramic blocks for external masonry structures of low energy and passive constructions”. Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Sust. Mater. Tech., Kyoto, Japan. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C. Lertsatitthanakorn, S. Atthajariyakul, & S. Soponronnarit, “Techno-economical evaluation of a rice husk ash (RHA) based sand–cement block for reducing solar conduction heat gain to a building”. Constr. Build. Mater., 23(1), pp. 364–369. (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Japanese Standard Association. “Testing method for thermal conductivity of insulating fire bricks by hot wire”. JIS, 2618, pp. 3–4. (1992). [Google Scholar]
- P. Meukam, Y. Jannot, A. Noumowe, & T.C. Kofane,. “Thermo physical characteristics of economical building materials. Constr. Build. Mater., 18(6), pp. 437–443. (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Wang, J. Chiou, C.H. Chen, & D. Wang, “Lightweight properties and pore structure of foamed material made from sewage sludge ash”. Constr. Build. Mater., 19(8), pp. 627–633. (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Raut, A. Narendra, and P.C. Gomez. “Optimization of Mix Design of Thermally Efficient Blocks Using the Process Parameter Approach.” J Mater. Civil Eng. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Standard ASTM. Standard Test Methods for Apparent Porosity, Water Absorption, Apparent Specific Gravity, and Bulk Density of Burned Refractory Brick and Shapes by Boiling Water. West Conshohocken, PA.: ASTM C20-00. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Standard ASTM. Standard Test Methods for Sampling and Testing Brick and Structural Clay Tile. West Conshohocken, PA.: ASTM C67-14. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Indian Sandard. Specification for acid resistant bricks. Bureau of Indian Standard, New Delhi. IS:4860. (1996). [Google Scholar]
- British Standard. Specification for clay bricks. United Kingdom. BS 3921. (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Malaysian Standard. Specifications for bricks and blocks of fired brickearth. (1972). [Google Scholar]
- Australian/ New Zealand Standard. Masonry units and Segmental Pavers-Methods of test Method Determining Initial Rate of Absorption (suction). AS/NZS 4456.17. (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.