MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||1-Sustainable Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- L. S. Wong, “Microbial cementation of ureolytic bacteria from the genus Bacillus: a review of the bacterial application on cement-based for cleaner production,” Journal of Cleaner Production, pp. 5–17, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Z. Muhammad, A. Shafaghat, A. Keyvanfar, M. Z. A. Majid, S. Ghoshal, S. E. M. Yasouj, A. A. Ganiyu, M. S. Kouchaksaraei, H. Kamyab, M. M. Taheri, M. R. Shirdar and R. McCaffer, “Tests and methods of evauating the self-healing efficiency of concrete: A review,” Construction and Building Materials, pp. 1123–1132, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shivaji, P. Chaturvedi, K. Suresh, G. Reddy, C. Dutt, M. Mainwright, J. Narlikar and P. Bhargava, “Bacillus aerius sp. nov., Bacillus aerophilus sp. nov., Bacillus stratosphericus sp. nov. and Bacillus altitudinis sp. nov., isolated from cryogenic tubes used for collecting air samples from high altitudes,” Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, vol. 56, pp. 1465–1473, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nugroho, I. Satyarno and Subyakto, “Bacteria as self-healing agent in mortar cracks,” J. Eng. Technol. Sci., vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 279–295, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fernandez and A. Palomo, “Propiedades y applicaciones de los cementos alcalinos,” Revista Ingenieria de Construction, vol. 24, pp. 15–213, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. T. Castellanos, J. T. Agredo and R. M. de Gutierrez, “Evaluation of permeation properties of concrete added with a petrochemical industry waste,” in Calcined Clays for Sustainable Concrete, Switzerland, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Detwiler and P. Mehta, “Chemical and physical effects of silica fume on the mechanical behavior of concrete,” ACI Mater J., vol. 86, pp. 609–614, (1989). [Google Scholar]
- S. Krishnapriya, B. D. Venkatesh. and P. A. G., “Isolation and identification of bacteria to improve the strength of concrete,” Microbiological Research, vol. 174, pp. 48–55, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Chahal, R. Siddique and A. Rajor, “Influence of bacteria on the compressive strength, water absorption and rapid chloride permeability of fly ash concrete,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 28, pp. 351–356, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Siddique and N. K. Chahal, “Effect of ureolytic bacteria on concrete properties,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 25, pp. 3791–3801, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.